Thursday, March 21, 2013

92 and Bridal luncheon

#92 Here, There, and Everywhere - The Beatles


To lead a better life
I need my love to be here


This past weekend my grandmother and her lifelong best friend threw me a bridal luncheon at Old Salem where I'm getting married. It was so nice. Everyone was there except a few people but I had a great time with those who were able to make it. The food was amazing. It was from Salem Tavern. We had tomato bisque, a warm pear salad and then gingerbread with lemon ice cream for dessert. YUM.
Just the beginning of things to come before the big day!
Just a few pics with my lovely ladies
Holding my recipes that I got from everyone.

The one picture where my eyes aren't squinty.

Bridesmaids (minus 2)

Bridesmaids plus 2 :)

I've got to improve my squinty eyes before portraits!