Thursday, July 26, 2012

Update 7-26

The rest of my birthday was great! My mom organized a little get-together with family at a restaurant and it was so good to have everyone together. This does not happen as often as it should. I feel very loved and it really was special week for me.

 Despite all the birthday hoopla. I did hear some disappointing news the day we were supposed to go look at a specific house that Thomas and I absolutely were crazy about. The people renting it out called and said it had already been rented so we couldn't see it. I was crushed. It was a weird day. I think I was PMSing or something. I just took it way too personally than I should and pretty much refused to do anything for the rest of the day. It's a bit ridiculous but the next day I was over it. ON TO THE NEXT ONE...

We did look at a town home today which we really liked. So it's really just a matter of looking at another one to compare it to and hopefully we will have a future home set within the upcoming week or so. I am so ready! I am ready to box up my stuff and just have everything in one place. It will seriously help me out in so many ways. Plus I just want us to have OUR home.

I was very productive today. It's been my goal all week to just get stuff done that I've been thinking of doing for a while. I think it's the ever present beginning of school that is making me freak out and think I have not used my summertime wisely. This summer by no means has been a normal summer. I feel like I've been pulled in so many directions and have had so many things to organize, plan, and get prepared for. It's been so hectic that I really haven't enjoyed a vacation. This will be the first summer ever in my life, that I haven't been to Emerald Isle. I think the lack of relaxation in a far away place, keep in mind Emerald Isle is only 4 hours away but still, I need time in a place that isn't about wedding planning, babysitting, dreading school, and worrying about how I'm going to pay bills. Sorry if this comes off as whining but it's just sad to me.

So back to today... I love days where everything on your to-do list gets checked off. However, the theme of my summer is okay that's today's to-do list. Now you have 100 more things to do tomorrow! One thing that helps me deal with the stress is blogging which sadly doesn't get done that often (Sorry!).
Also, running helps which I did today and it was so enjoyable. Not everyday I say that but today was one of those days.

Okay so I'm going to post one of my favorite goofy Engagement pics to end this post. Enjoy!