Monday, October 28, 2013

DTR Exam in 2 more days!

My DTR exam is in 2 days and I am feeling so rushed and anxious to look at every note and do every exam at least once more. Part of me feels like I know this stuff but part of me wants to make sure I do understand the Diabetic exchange lists, management practices and food service equations backwards and forwards.
I know, Doctor. I know.

I have the day off so that was my plan was to just go over everything I can get my hands on because I work tomorrow and good quality studying cannot be achieved there so today is pretty much it. 
My mom wants me to go have lunch with her but I feel obligated to stay home. AHH but I want to see my mom. I have felt like a bum for 2 months and have barely seen anyone lately.
All. the. time.

Guess I'll go have lunch and rush back to more studying fun. 
I wish.