Thursday, January 3, 2013

Reading List 2013

I didn't meet my goal for 2012. As you can read here.
 I will only increase my goal unless I meet my last goal so 2013's reading goal will be 25 again.



My list:

  1.  The Passage by Justin Cronin  **** 4 stars
  2. The Fault in our Stars by John Green *****  5 stars
  3. A Homemade Life: Stories and Recipes from my Kitchen Table by Molly Wizenberg **** 4 stars
  4. The Dog Stars by Peter Heller ** 2 stars
  5. The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcolm Gladwell ** 2 stars
  6. Linchpin: Are you Indispensable? by Seth Godin * 1 star
  7. Comfort me with Apples: More Adventures at the Table by Ruth Reichl **** 4 stars 
  8. Garlic and Sapphires: The Secret Life of a Critic in Disguise by Ruth Reichl *** 3 stars
  9. The Descendants by Kaui Hart Hemmings **** 4 stars
  10. Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick **** 4 stars
  11. The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker ** 2 stars
  12. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn **** 4 stars
  13. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen ***** 5 stars (re-read)
  14. The Silver Star by Jeannette Walls *** 3 stars
  15. A Grown Up Kind of Pretty by Joshilyn Jackson **** 4 stars
  16. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn *** 3 stars
  17. The Dirty Life: On Farming, Food, and Love by Kristin Kimball **** 4 stars
  18. Wildwood by Colin Meloy **** 4 stars
  19. What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen *** 3 stars
  20. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins **** 4 stars
  21. Allegiant by Veronica Roth  *** 3 stars
  22. The Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin **** 4 stars
  23. The Twelve by Justin Cronin (currently reading)
  24. A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin (*** 3 stars)
  25. Celebrating Peanuts: 60 Years (***** 5 stars) Yes I read all the Peanuts comics!
Next to read: