Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal starts the day off right!

Started my day earlier! I like sleeping in but not when I know I need to get stuff done. So before I had to head off to work I mixed a spoonful of Nutella and peanut butter into some oatmeal. So yummy!


I topped it off with bananas and made me some Earl Grey mmmm My favorite brand is this

We sell this at work (Barnes & Noble)
 I made it in my favorite mug, I got it a year and a half ago when I saw an off-Broadway performance of my favorite musical The Phantom of the Opera in Durham. It's really cool because the mask is only white when there is something hot in the mug.


I really wish I could see another Broadway musical. I saw Wicked in Durham too. I just love musicals in general. Musical movies are amazing as well.

Work is over for the day and I am just relaxing on the couch. For supper we are having leftovers and maybe watching a movie. I really want to watch one of the recent Oscar nominated movies, especially The King's Speech. But Thomas really wants to watch one of his favorites, The Wrestler. We shall see...

I am excited about tomorrow, we are headed to Raleigh to apartment search! And maybe hit up a museum or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment