Thursday, March 31, 2011

The School week is over and this is a random post.

Thank goodness this week is over. I had a lot of MNT work to do and then an exam today in there. One more exam in there and I'm done! There is still a lot to be done in my management class which is my least favorite class I'm taking. My teacher has never taught a class before so you can tell she takes it way too seriously. This class really isn't that essential to what I want to do. I do, however, need it to graduate. I think I am seriously suffering from 5th year Senioritis.

Other than school, not much has happened food or cooking wise. Fixed a couple of quick things and most days its been me throwing stuff together. Like Zucchini in Earthfare marinara sauce.


I poured it over penne then topped with some cheese.


I also (even though my funds are extremely low at the moment) got a smoothie this week from my favorite smoothie place near UNCG, The Fruit Bar
I tried a new smoothie, it had peaches, mango, pineapple and banana.


I've also become quite interested in the BBC show Doctor Who . I am currently watching the David Tennant series. I love it. I have already watched the Matt Smith series, courtesy of my friend Michael who's obsessed with the show.
It's just fun to watch. Lately I haven't had the courage to continue my Dexter episodes since the Season 4 finale has left me in shambles. *Must not speak of it*
 
Source
So what are my thoughts on blogging so far? Well I'm going to be honest. I do enjoy it. Personally I think I have a lot of work to do to bring in an actual audience. I'm not comfortable yet sharing it on my Facebook or anything. If I felt like I had original and interesting content to share I guess I would. This isn't meant to sound like I dont have confidence or I don't think my life is interesting. I just have a life that consists of mainly school and hanging out with my friends and family. We are pretty laid back people, however. Not exactly travelling or rich enough to eat at the finest restaurants. But we are pretty real. I just like to write about what's happened during these times. It helps me in a way. In a way it makes me realize how good I have it. And plus I'm in a very big transition period in my life. I'm moving, graduating from undergrad, beginning graduate school and starting my life in a whole new city. I really wanted a place to document this change in my life. So there we have it. Oh and also I just like taking pictures of things I made or eat.

Looking forward to a lovely night with Thomas, however, we are fixing Veggie burgers, green beans, and then I'm going to try to make some sweet potato fries. We shall see. Oh and to go with our meal, we are watching a movie. It's up to him what we watch but I said I either wanted to watch The King's Speech or The Fighter, both movies look fantastic!
Source
Source
  vs